Institutes of higher education face a number of distinct challenges when onboarding new employees.
- A single college or university can hire thousands of new employees across multiple departments, campuses and even countries.
- Institutions hire for different types of positions, including professors, administrative professionals, and maintenance personnel.
- Hiring a mix of full-time, part-time, seasonal, contingent, and student workers further compounds the process.
Learn how The University of Florida and Northern Arizona University used onboarding best practices to implement new technologies and processes seamlessly with their existing infrastructures and talent management platforms, facilitating a more streamlined and efficient onboarding process for new hires, hiring managers, and HR teams alike.
Both institutions experienced positive impacts from adopting onboarding best practices.
The University of Florida:
- 68% decrease in error rate of new hire paperwork
- 80% of hiring managers adopted automated onboarding
Northern Arizona University:
- 92% of surveyed employees report no difficulty in completing new hire packet
- 94% of administrative users report a positive impact on new employee experience
Fill out the form below to get instant access to our new white paper, Onboarding Best Practices for Higher Education.
[gravityform id=”4″ name=”Education” title=”false” description=”false”]