1 Source, 1 Channel, 1 View – Faster, More Confident Decisions
Decision-making is one of the most critical parts of doing business, yet it often doesn’t get the attention it deserves. As more and more information becomes readily available at our fingertips, making sense of the vast amounts of data and using it to fuel the decision-making engine becomes vitally important.
Getting a TotalView of the Customer
When it’s time to make business decisions, it’s important to have a comprehensive view of your customer. But, what if that means investing in new technology, allocating IT resources to code to new data sources, establishing relationships with multiple vendors, and hiring and training more people to analyze the data just to make sense of it. Do you settle for the data you have and hope it’s enough?
TotalView is a delivery tool that provides seamless access to more customer insights from a single source, through a single channel providing a clearer view of your customer’s financial and risk profile so you can make more informed real-time decisions. We know data can be your competitive advantage, but not if it requires a significant investment in time, money and resources to gain access to it. That is why we invested in our own technology infrastructure to give customers access to enhanced credit information and additional data sources through their existing Equifax connection. By reducing the time it takes to code to these new data sources, decision makers are able to get quick and easy access to the data they need when they need it.
More than Just Credit – a Total View
The information available goes well beyond traditional credit data. Through TotalView, you can gain greater confidence by accessing more information about your customer:
- Enhanced Credit Information– Know more with expanded payment data and more precise dates
- Income and Employment Verification – Avoid the consequences of over- or under-stated income using The Work Number Select™.
- Suspicious ID – Detect patterns across institutions/industries that are indicative of fraudulent activity in real time
- eIDcompare – Validate that an identity is legitimate or is associated with any potential fraudulent activities
- Property Data and Analytics – Reveals property ownership, equity and values for decisioning
- Automated Decisioning Tools – Applies your unique rules to drive consistent, confident decisions and actions
Delivered through a single source, these solutions not only give you powerful insights, your decision making process is faster and done with greater confidence.. Now, that is truly a competitive edge in today’s highly competitive marketplace.
Recommended For You
This is the third article in a 5-part series. We originally published this post on December 20, 2016, and updated it […]
In November, Equifax and Moody’s joined forces to recap the economic and credit trends of 2018 — and look ahead […]
James Taylor, CEO and Principal Consultant of Decision Management Solutions recently reviewed InterConnect®, the premier decision management system from Equifax. […]
For many years, organizations across the globe have relied on InterConnect®—a leading cloud-based, modular decision management platform from Equifax—to […]