2016 Resource Round-Up: Insights at Your Fingertips
Equifax shares a number of resources created to help you grow and protect your business
2016 was an exciting and eventful year across the financial services industry. As we prepare for the year ahead, we wanted to provide a look-back at the many resources created to support your business in the past year.
In the News
- BAI Executive Report – Making “Right Audience, Right Message, Right Time” a Reality
- Banking CIO Magazine (print and online) – How Technology Can Help You Offer a More Frictionless Customer Experience
- American Banker (print and online) – Banks Mine Data to Find High Earners Who Live it Up
- American Banker and BAI Announce the 2016 Global FinTech Forward Rankings (Equifax #18)
- Equifax® Integrates Instant Income and Employment Verifications into Auto Dealer Service Finance Platforms
- Equifax Workforce Solutions Introduces Digital Wage Audit Service
- Access additional press releases
Webinars on Demand
- An FCRA Refresher for Compliant Cross-Selling
- Military Lending Act — Are you Ready?
- To Dial or Not to Dial: Best Practices for Contact Strategies that Align with TCPA Regulations
- Automotive Credit Trends and Lending Solutions
- The Home Equity Market is Heating Up – Are You Ready?
- Access additional webinars and videos
Blogs and Social Media
- Bank Marketing: The ‘To-Do’ List Has Gotten a Lot Longer
- Are American Consumers Taking On Too Much Debt?
- Is It Time to Revisit Your Deposit Account Risk Assessment Model?
- TCPA compliance is serious business
- Trended Data – Impact on Credit Decisions
- Access additional Equifax Insights Blogs, Equifax Business Insights LinkedIn posts and Equifax Insights Twitter posts
Infographics, eBooks, White Papers and more
- Access additional resources
At Equifax, our goal is to help you mitigate risk, reduce fraud, improve compliance and gain more profitable customers through data, technology and analytics. We encourage you to visit us online today.
For more information, contact your account manager or complete our online contact form. We look forward to sharing more insights in the year ahead. Happy 2017!
Recommended For You
This question sounds absurd. But this is one of the most important questions lenders must ask themselves when making consumer […]
Customer experience and customer growth go hand-in-hand. One way to improve your customer experience is to make better credit offers […]
This is the final article in a 5-part series. We originally published this post on December 20, 2016 and updated […]
This blog if the fourth article in a 5-part series. It originally published on January 26, 2017 and was updated […]