WEBINAR: ACA Look-Back Periods & Reporting for Employers
The final ACA regulations are here. Are you prepared?
For most large employers, the final ACA regulations provide more clarity around determining eligibility for different types of employees such as variable-hour, temporary, part-time, and seasonal workers. It also provides guidelines around IRS reporting under sections 6055 and 6056.
While more guidance has been issued around what hours count towards eligibility, employers are still left with the task of determining who is eligible and when coverage must be made available. Why is this important? Because it’s what you do in 2014 that will determine the penalties you could face in 2015.
Our experts will host a live webcast entitled “ACA Look-Back Periods & Reporting: Why, Who, What, How, When?” on Wednesday March 26, 2014 at 1PM ET to answer questions like:
- Why is it so important to track look-back periods accurately?
- Who must be measured against a look-back period?
- What are “hours entitled to payment” and how do I count them?
- How do look-back periods work and how are they administered?
- When must I report to the IRS and what information is required?