AFSA & NADA: A Successful Week with Auto Lenders and Dealers
Last week, our auto experts headed to New Orleans, LA for two large shows –the American Financial Services Association (AFSA) Vehicle Expo & Conference and the National Automobile Dealer Association (NADA) conference. During the conferences, we were asked to share our insights on some key issues impacting the industry and introduced product integrations that will continue to strengthen the auto lending underwriting process benefiting both auto lenders and dealers.
Some highlights include:
- AFSA Vehicle Expo & Conference: In addition to attending and sitting in some great sessions, our Chief Economist, Amy Crews Cutts, participated in a tri-bureau panel on the health of the subprime auto lending market that was broadcast live. You can check out
the recorded version here. The standing-room only audience received an infographic created by Equifax outlining that the shift in market share among lenders is driving change—not borrower performance as some in the industry have thought.
- A number of media outlets followed up with stories around the panel and the unique comprehensive perspective it delivered.
- 3 Credit Bureaus Rebut Subprime ‘Bubble’ Talk Again to Open AFSA Event; SubPrime Auto Finance News
- Subprime Doing Fine, But Thanks for Asking; WardsAuto;
- What’s Happening with Subprime Auto Loans?; Visual Capitalist
- AFSA Panel Bursts Subprime Bubble; F&I and Showroom Magazine
- Here’s Who’s Lending to Subprime Borrowers in the Auto Market; Business Insider
- NADA Conference: Many of our key customers were at this conference as the NADA celebrated their 100th anniversary. In addition to having a large booth presence and meeting lots of dealers, we made 3 major announcements during the conference around p
roduct integrations with dealer solution providers Dominion, Fiserv and Digital Matrix Systems. Our auto experts, Lou Loquasto, John Giamalvo and Scott McMahon were also interviewed by several media outlets, including Car Biz Today.
- There were a number of industry announcements at the conference, but our product integrations in support of the auto lending process captured the attention of Subprime Auto Finance News, among others.
- Equifax Unveils 3 Product Integrations with 3 Other Solution Providers; Subprime Auto Finance News
We look forward to continuing our participation at these key events as we deliver insights that drive accelerated growth for both lenders and dealers! For more information about Equifax automotive solutions, contact us.
Recommended For You
The last six months have been a wild ride for auto marketers – auto loan marketers included. After coming to […]
Car Buying Journey is Disjointed for Consumers For years, dealers have leveraged an online environment that would entice and incentivize […]
BHPH Lenders Need Alternative View of Customers’ Ability to Pay It’s paramount to keep sales moving during this time, not […]
Does “Prime” Mean Perfect? Prime rib. Prime rate. Optimus Prime. Regardless of whether you’re talking about dinner, finances or robot […]