The Art of Engagement Using the Science of Numbers
In a market filled with competitive players and ever-changing customer behavior, providers of wireless, wireline or pay TV services are under intense pressure to find profitable subscribers, reduce churn, and effectively manage long-term relationships. Without a solid understanding of who those profitable subscribers are, what share of wallet has been captured, and strategies for maintaining profitable customer relationships, providers are only partially equipped to market successfully.
Effectively meeting these challenges requires stronger predictors of consumers’ economic capacity in order to improve customer acquisition, onboarding and management strategies.
Join us for this complimentary webinar – Register Now
IXI Services, a division of Equifax, will discuss how service providers can use robust economic-based scoring and segmentation tools that help measure consumers’ potential telecommunications spending and payment capacity, service offering propensities, and identify which customers are more likely to have the capacity to become tomorrow’s most profitable subscribers.
Service providers will be able to benefit by learning how to:
- Segment and measure subscribers and prospects by likely household economics, share of wallet, potential lifetime value, and demographics, in order to acquire profitable subscribers.
- Reveal untapped targeted up-sell and cross-sell potential within a current subscriber base and identify potentially affluent consumers, and those with projected high levels of spending, that are ideal prospects for premium services.
- Optimize marketing spend and potentially improve ROI by reducing or suppressing treatments to prospects and customers who are less likely to respond or buy.
- Send the right message to the right household by matching appropriate offers to households and selecting the best messaging and marketing media.
- Supplement their in-house analytics and research teams with custom analytics and geographical solutions and assist with marketplace analysis, customer and prospect profiling, predictive modeling, model scoring, direct marketing analytics, ROI analysis, retail trade analysis and prospect lists.
IXI Services experts will also share real-life use cases and how clients can benefit from enhanced use of customer lifetime value analysis, across the enterprise.
Webinar offered in conjunction with Fierce Telecom – Register Now
Recommended For You
Customer behaviors have become more complex as the number of devices and touchpoints they use expands. Consequently, marketers must be […]
Online consumers can make their purchase with various payment options, like credit card, Apple Pay or PayPal. As a result, […]
We often simplify “customer experience” to just the point-of-purchase. But it encompasses the entire buying process, from the start of […]
Identify Upward Mobile Customers Imagine if you could predict which prospects and customers would become your most high-spending, loyal purchasers […]