Webinar: Automotive credit and lending outlook – 2014 trends, challenges and remedies
The automotive industry is emerging from the financial crisis stronger than ever, and there are many opportunities ahead. But times are different than they once were, and the industry is faced with a new consumer landscape.
Join us, along with Chris deRitis, Senior Direct at Moody’s Analytics, for a Webinar to get the latest on key trends and challenges facing the automotive industry. We’ll address things like:
- Lending trends by region, lender and borrower credit score
- Trends in auto delinquencies
- State of subprime lending
- Assessment of charge-off rates
- Key demographic trends in automotive sales
- Segmenting risk among Millennials
- Reliability of stated income
We’ll also provide perspective on new tools available to address the challenges the industry is facing under current market conditions.
WHEN: Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 2:00 EST