Join Equifax on your ‘Journey to Compliance’ at SHRM – booth #837
Equifax Workforce Solutions at this year’s Annual SHRM Conference
As an HR professional, managing your workforce can present a number of different compliance challenges and opportunities, including:
- HR compliance – onboarding, I-9, Work Opportunity Tax Credit screening, state compliance requirements
- Affordable Care Act Management
- Unemployment Cost Management and related employment tax implications
- Employee data security
At Equifax Workforce Solutions, we are driven to provide you automated solutions that help simplify and control the compliance requirements that relate to onboarding, ACA, unemployment cost management, and employment taxes.
Visit us at the Equifax booth #837 for your chance to spin the prize wheel… and to learn more about the following tools we can provide in support of your ‘Journey to Compliance’:
- ACA Management: eligibility tracking/forecasting, IRS form preparation/distribution, subsidy appeals
- I-9 Management: automated process, dispersed employee management, audit and remediation tools
- State Compliance: automated process – legislative requirement changes, new forms, centralized control
- Tax Credits and Incentives: Work Opportunity Tax Credit, location based incentives, research and recovery
- Income and Employment Verfications: automate fulfillment, instant verification, reduce employer liability
- Unemployment Cost Management: configurable technology, efficient claim management, increased compliance
Contact us to set up a time to meet at this year’s SHRM conference.