Delivering Insights that Drive More Profitable Deals
Without proper insight into dealership behaviors, loan performance, and the competitive landscape, it’s difficult for auto lenders to assess risk and identify high-value dealers to build relationships.
For truly successful auto lending, lenders need to:
- Understand market share within each dealership.
- Gain deeper insight into positive and negative selection for each dealership they do business with.
- Have a view of the overall commercial risk associated with potential dealer partners.
Equifax can help with all of the above.
- Check out this video: See how TradeSight can give visibility into the number of lenders a dealer uses, how they distribute their business, and the stability and history of those dealers.
- See what our customers say: Learn how Westlake Financial used TradeSight to benchmark against competition and adjust their go-to-market strategy.
|“Since (the dealer intelligence platform) comes with a detailed loan-level data and four years of history, Westlake was able to benchmark ourselves against our various competitors and adjust our go-to-market strategy as a result.”
– Ian Anderson, Group President, Westlake Financial
Contact us to learn more about how TradeSight can help you drive more profitable deals.
Recommended For You
This blog post will be continually updated with timely and relevant insights gleaned from the latest Market Pulse weekly webinar […]
BHPH Lenders Need Alternative View of Customers’ Ability to Pay It’s paramount to keep sales moving during this time, not […]
Does “Prime” Mean Perfect? Prime rib. Prime rate. Optimus Prime. Regardless of whether you’re talking about dinner, finances or robot […]
Price and Payment Negotiations Slow Down the Buying Process Many showrooms are starting to reopen giving consumers the option to visit […]