Delivering Insights that Drive More Profitable Deals
Without proper insight into dealership behaviors, loan performance, and the competitive landscape, it’s difficult for auto lenders to assess risk and identify high-value dealers to build relationships.
For truly successful auto lending, lenders need to:
- Understand market share within each dealership.
- Gain deeper insight into positive and negative selection for each dealership they do business with.
- Have a view of the overall commercial risk associated with potential dealer partners.
Equifax can help with all of the above.
- Check out this video: See how TradeSight can give visibility into the number of lenders a dealer uses, how they distribute their business, and the stability and history of those dealers.
- See what our customers say: Learn how Westlake Financial used TradeSight to benchmark against competition and adjust their go-to-market strategy.
|“Since (the dealer intelligence platform) comes with a detailed loan-level data and four years of history, Westlake was able to benchmark ourselves against our various competitors and adjust our go-to-market strategy as a result.”
– Ian Anderson, Group President, Westlake Financial
Contact us to learn more about how TradeSight can help you drive more profitable deals.
Recommended For You
Differentiated Data is Even More Critical in 2020 Consumer spending has picked up slightly since the summer lockdowns across many […]
This blog post will be continually updated with timely and relevant insights gleaned from the latest Market Pulse weekly webinar […]
The last six months have been a wild ride for auto marketers – auto loan marketers included. After coming to […]
BHPH Lenders Need Alternative View of Customers’ Ability to Pay It’s paramount to keep sales moving during this time, not […]