Delivering Insights that Drive More Profitable Deals
Without proper insight into dealership behaviors, loan performance, and the competitive landscape, it’s difficult for auto lenders to assess risk and identify high-value dealers to build relationships.
For truly successful auto lending, lenders need to:
- Understand market share within each dealership.
- Gain deeper insight into positive and negative selection for each dealership they do business with.
- Have a view of the overall commercial risk associated with potential dealer partners.
Equifax can help with all of the above.
- Check out this video: See how TradeSight can give visibility into the number of lenders a dealer uses, how they distribute their business, and the stability and history of those dealers.
- See what our customers say: Learn how Westlake Financial used TradeSight to benchmark against competition and adjust their go-to-market strategy.
|“Since (the dealer intelligence platform) comes with a detailed loan-level data and four years of history, Westlake was able to benchmark ourselves against our various competitors and adjust our go-to-market strategy as a result.”
– Ian Anderson, Group President, Westlake Financial
Contact us to learn more about how TradeSight can help you drive more profitable deals.
Recommended For You
In this recap of our August 5 webinar, “Market Pulse: Interpreting Current Auto Industry Trends,” Amy Crews Cutts, President and […]
While the economy recovers from 2020, there are several trends that demonstrate the automotive industry’s resilience. At NADA last month, […]
Differentiated Data is Even More Critical in 2020 Consumer spending has picked up slightly since the summer lockdowns across many […]
This blog post will be continually updated with timely and relevant insights gleaned from the latest Market Pulse weekly webinar […]