Employment Tax Webcast Replay: Ask the Experts
On October 21st, Equifax hosted an Employment Tax webcast with a panel of experts dedicated to answering your employment tax questions. The panel included:
- Rori Carney – Sr. Manager, Employment Tax Consulting
- Matt White – Director, Employment Tax Services
- Tom Towson – Sr. Manager, Employment Tax Consulting
- Scott Bankert – Director, Employment Tax Services
The panelists addressed a variety of topics, including:
- What is the current status of Federal Unemployment (FUTA) credit reductions and the 2.7% BCR add-on?
- Will the FUTA 0.2% surtax be reinstated and the $7,000 wage base be increased?
- What are the basics of FUTA and state unemployment (SUI) rate calculations?
- How can my organization reduce our SUI tax costs?
- When will I receive my 2015 SUI tax rates?
Learn the answers to these questions and more by viewing a replay of this webcast.
If you would like more information on any of the topics addressed, please contact Pete Krieshok at (314) 214-7325 or via email at email@example.com.
Recommended For You
Case Analysis: Claimant was absent from the work area and found “resting” in locker room Background A company discharged its employee […]
Case Analysis: Claimant did not report her absences in order to have them covered by FMLA Background A company discharged […]
Case Analysis: Claimant argues her absenteeism was for reasons outside her control Background A company discharged its employee for violating the […]
What is Considered Job Abandonment? Monthly Video Series: 2 of 12 When is an employee’s failure to show up for […]