Employment Tax Webcast: TaxManager – A Comprehensive Tutorial
The 2016 state unemployment tax rate season is in full swing and now is the time to review your unemployment tax rate management program. Register for our upcoming webcast, TaxManager: A Comprehensive Tutorial to learn how to use the tool to assist in managing your organization’s tax rates. You’ll have the opportunity to earn free RCH credits for attending.
Date: Thursday, November 19
Time: 12:30 PM EST
Duration: 1 hour
Earlier this year, Equifax rolled out its proprietary unemployment tax management platform, TaxManager. TaxManager delivers key insights through a combination of tax rate modeling and enhanced tax reporting, allowing employers to better assess the tax rate implications of various unemployment cost management efforts.
During this webcast, we’ll provide a comprehensive overview of TaxManager to assist in maximizing its use in managing your organization’s unemployment tax rates, including a tutorial on such features and benefits as:
- Consolidated dashboards to easily assess compliance
- Quarterly Contribution Reports – review timelines and accuracy, upload files, and analyze discrepancies
- Tax Rate Notices – enhanced rate review correspondence, review status of rates, and detailed breakdown of each rate
- Voluntary Contributions – evaluate and act on savings opportunities
- Tax Rate Forecasts – review state unemployment tax rate forecasts prepared at your request
Don’t miss out on this valuable information! Register now.