Gainful Employment – The new rules and requirements: Are your programs at risk?
Is your university ready for the Department of Education’s new “Gainful Employment” rules?
Join us at this webinar to learn more about the nature of the reporting requirements you’ll face. You’ll also be introduced to new tools and analytical platforms that can provide insights into graduate employment and earnings outcomes, allowing for early assessment of programmatic risk under the new regulation.
Dennis Cariello, a shareholder at law firm Hogan Marren Babbo & Rose, Ltd. and a co-chairman of the firm’s education practice, will explain the regulations and outline their impact.
- What programs are affected?
- How do you calculate the Debt-to-Earnings rates to report for Title IV participation?
- What earnings data and what debts are needed for the calculation?
- What’s the difference between an ineligible program and a “zone program”?
- What are the consequences for programs that fail?
- What verified data resources and metrics are available for graduate outcomes (earnings and employment)?
- How can academic institutions access institution-specific graduate outcomes data and analytics?
When it comes to understanding your own graduate’s outcomes, our own Naser Hamdi will talk about verified and objective data sources that can help. Naser, Vice President of Data & Analytics at Equifax Workforce Solutions, will talk about analytical platforms that would allow an educational institution to develop an up-to-date as well as a trended view of graduate earnings broken down by program, major, and industry of employment, among other key metrics.
Recommended For You
As an HR professional, it’s your priority to protect employee data. You may not realize it, but responding to employment […]
Social Agencies Strive to Improve Program Integrity Many social agencies struggle to provide a more beneficiary-centric operation. If they can’t […]
Human capital management is ever changing. Managing employees throughout the lifecycle includes complicated processes, like keeping up with changing legislation […]
New Graphic Brings The Work Number® Service To Life Many HR professionals know The Work Number® database is the largest […]