Identity as Defense
“Cyber threats will always get ahead of defenses, which is why organizations need a strategic approach.”
Gartner analyst Lawrence Orans advocates a layered defense. We agree, and believe that the foundation is knowing who really has access to your systems. The points we consider are:
- What level of security and identity proofing is truly required?
- How does focusing on private data create an advantage in the world of hyper-sharing in social media?
- How does an identity fraud sensing network detect a compromised identity and increase the defenses for that identity?
- How can multiple second factor vectors for strong authentication improve security and ease user adoption?
- How are users getting to the application and how does that change the security requirements?
Please contact us to speak to a specialist about how fully-integrated identity can assist you with security and fraud awareness.
Recommended For You
As an HR professional, it’s your priority to protect employee data. You may not realize it, but responding to employment […]
The CERCA Spring Conference, held on May 16, capped a broadly successful 2018 filing season that saw tax identity theft reduced by […]
The growth of identity fraud shows few signs of slowing and technology has enabled easier access to consumer data that […]
Fraudulent account activity and identity fraud are both significant drains to today’s business resources. In the era of online and mobile commerce, […]