Identity Discovery: The Global Identity Summit
The key to success in discovery of an identity is understanding how disparate data elements combine to form a conclusive identity. A remote (online or mobile) application for access or services could be from the true person or a stolen or fictitious identity. Good identity verification uses a broad range of data elements to verify the applicant’s identity, including self-reported data from the application, corroborated proprietary data sources, and information from user behavior, biometrics, and other analytics.
Will you be attending the Global Identity Summit this September? Join us on Tuesday, September 22, for the Identity Discovery panel session as we discuss how big data and analytics are applied to identity discovery to increase security, program integrity and service quality.
- How does an organization decide that a person approaching through an online/mobile channel isn’t already in their database, and how do they create that new identity?
- What is the best way to review an online application and determine that the person is both real and who they say they are?
- How does an investigator piece together bits of information about an individual in order to determine their identity?
The panel of speakers includes:
- Gasan Awad, Vice President, Identity and Fraud Product Management, Equifax
- Ryan Fox, Director, Consumer Identity, Capital One
- Helen Schmitz, Enterprise Architect, Information Sharing Environment Office, Office of the CIO, Department of Homeland Security
Register here for the entire Summit.
Recommended For You
The Numbers Spark More Questions I’m Prasanna Dhoré, Chief Data & Analytics Officer at Equifax. Like you, I’ve been spending […]
Authentication Strategies for Today’s Digital Age Carefully orchestrated authentication and identification strategies are critical in today’s digital era, especially since […]
Many companies are leveraging data and analytics to create a competitive advantage in their industry and grow their business. The […]
Financial institutions are struggling to keep up with evolving fraud tactics. They tell us their top areas of concern are […]