Identity Discovery: The Global Identity Summit
The key to success in discovery of an identity is understanding how disparate data elements combine to form a conclusive identity. A remote (online or mobile) application for access or services could be from the true person or a stolen or fictitious identity. Good identity verification uses a broad range of data elements to verify the applicant’s identity, including self-reported data from the application, corroborated proprietary data sources, and information from user behavior, biometrics, and other analytics.
Will you be attending the Global Identity Summit this September? Join us on Tuesday, September 22, for the Identity Discovery panel session as we discuss how big data and analytics are applied to identity discovery to increase security, program integrity and service quality.
- How does an organization decide that a person approaching through an online/mobile channel isn’t already in their database, and how do they create that new identity?
- What is the best way to review an online application and determine that the person is both real and who they say they are?
- How does an investigator piece together bits of information about an individual in order to determine their identity?
The panel of speakers includes:
- Gasan Awad, Vice President, Identity and Fraud Product Management, Equifax
- Ryan Fox, Director, Consumer Identity, Capital One
- Helen Schmitz, Enterprise Architect, Information Sharing Environment Office, Office of the CIO, Department of Homeland Security
Register here for the entire Summit.
Recommended For You
Leveraging a Faster Model Development Environment for Data Analytics Moving from data to insights is no easy feat for today’s […]
It’s no secret that big data can spur innovation — even disruption — but it can also complicate marketing initiatives. […]
The Data Science Lab is the heart of innovation at Equifax. In this interview, Chris Yasko, Interim Enterprise Innovation Officer, pulls back […]
Customer behaviors have become more complex as the number of devices and touchpoints they use expands. Consequently, marketers must be […]