Innovation to help you acquire new customers and grow wallet share
Join Equifax at CBA Live 2014, exhibit booth #33, to learn innovative ways to acquire new customers and grow wallet share.
- Embrace unique alternative data to grow your DDA accounts in 2014
- Get fresh insight into 26+ million small businesses with unique data
- Gain real-time audience intelligence
Don’t miss these informative pre-conference and forum sessions:
- Monday, March 31, 9 a.m. – Emerging Wealth Trends: What Are the Impacts? – Isio Nelson, GM, IXI Services, Equifax
- Monday, March 31, 4 p.m. – Big Data and Cross-Channel Marketing – Brad Jones, Vice President, Retail Banking Leader, Equifax
- Tuesday, April 1, 11:20 a.m. – Bureau Partners Deliver More than a Credit Report – Lou Loquasto, Automotive Finance Leader, Equifax
For more information about CBA Live 2014, visit CBA’s website.
Recommended For You
Customer behaviors have become more complex as the number of devices and touchpoints they use expands. Consequently, marketers must be […]
Information asymmetry occurs when one party to an economic transaction has more or better information than the other party. Information […]
Lenders have historically used credit data to score consumers. But the problem with this approach is that it prevents lenders […]
Market Conditions Ripe for More Consumer Lending An improving economy means more people feel confident in their ability to pay […]