Innovation to help you acquire new customers and grow wallet share
Join Equifax at CBA Live 2014, exhibit booth #33, to learn innovative ways to acquire new customers and grow wallet share.
- Embrace unique alternative data to grow your DDA accounts in 2014
- Get fresh insight into 26+ million small businesses with unique data
- Gain real-time audience intelligence
Don’t miss these informative pre-conference and forum sessions:
- Monday, March 31, 9 a.m. – Emerging Wealth Trends: What Are the Impacts? – Isio Nelson, GM, IXI Services, Equifax
- Monday, March 31, 4 p.m. – Big Data and Cross-Channel Marketing – Brad Jones, Vice President, Retail Banking Leader, Equifax
- Tuesday, April 1, 11:20 a.m. – Bureau Partners Deliver More than a Credit Report – Lou Loquasto, Automotive Finance Leader, Equifax
For more information about CBA Live 2014, visit CBA’s website.
Recommended For You
Did you know that 35% of U.S. households live in rental housing? It’s true.  But most renters’ on-time housing […]
We live and breathe technology, data and analytics, and our passion is providing insights that help you make more informed […]
Since the last U.S. recession in 2008, financial risk management has seen significant changes. Lending requirements are tighter, verification procedures […]
Insurers may face a conundrum when it comes to assessing a new policyholder’s prospective risk, especially if they lack a […]