Innovation to help you acquire new customers and grow wallet share
Join Equifax at CBA Live 2014, exhibit booth #33, to learn innovative ways to acquire new customers and grow wallet share.
- Embrace unique alternative data to grow your DDA accounts in 2014
- Get fresh insight into 26+ million small businesses with unique data
- Gain real-time audience intelligence
Don’t miss these informative pre-conference and forum sessions:
- Monday, March 31, 9 a.m. – Emerging Wealth Trends: What Are the Impacts? – Isio Nelson, GM, IXI Services, Equifax
- Monday, March 31, 4 p.m. – Big Data and Cross-Channel Marketing – Brad Jones, Vice President, Retail Banking Leader, Equifax
- Tuesday, April 1, 11:20 a.m. – Bureau Partners Deliver More than a Credit Report – Lou Loquasto, Automotive Finance Leader, Equifax
For more information about CBA Live 2014, visit CBA’s website.
Recommended For You
We often simplify “customer experience” to just the point-of-purchase. But it encompasses the entire buying process, from the start of […]
Not all Affluent Households are Alike Reaching high-income households online isn’t hard. There are many digital targeting segments based on […]
Does Segmentation Go Far Enough? Segmentation for customer acquisition is a mainstay of daily business for most financial services firms. […]
Did you know one of the most common New Year’s resolutions is to save more money? If you’re a marketer […]