Innovation to help you acquire new customers and grow wallet share
Join Equifax at CBA Live 2014, exhibit booth #33, to learn innovative ways to acquire new customers and grow wallet share.
- Embrace unique alternative data to grow your DDA accounts in 2014
- Get fresh insight into 26+ million small businesses with unique data
- Gain real-time audience intelligence
Don’t miss these informative pre-conference and forum sessions:
- Monday, March 31, 9 a.m. – Emerging Wealth Trends: What Are the Impacts? – Isio Nelson, GM, IXI Services, Equifax
- Monday, March 31, 4 p.m. – Big Data and Cross-Channel Marketing – Brad Jones, Vice President, Retail Banking Leader, Equifax
- Tuesday, April 1, 11:20 a.m. – Bureau Partners Deliver More than a Credit Report – Lou Loquasto, Automotive Finance Leader, Equifax
For more information about CBA Live 2014, visit CBA’s website.
Recommended For You
Insurers may face a conundrum when it comes to assessing a new policyholder’s prospective risk, especially if they lack a […]
It All Starts with Building the Right Attributes With the data explosion we’ve seen in recent years, businesses have access […]
Customer experience and customer growth go hand-in-hand. One way to improve your customer experience is to make better credit offers […]
Did you know that the concept of credit has been around for over 5,000 years? While the methods for evaluating […]