Innovation to help you acquire new customers and grow wallet share
Join Equifax at CBA Live 2014, exhibit booth #33, to learn innovative ways to acquire new customers and grow wallet share.
- Embrace unique alternative data to grow your DDA accounts in 2014
- Get fresh insight into 26+ million small businesses with unique data
- Gain real-time audience intelligence
Don’t miss these informative pre-conference and forum sessions:
- Monday, March 31, 9 a.m. – Emerging Wealth Trends: What Are the Impacts? – Isio Nelson, GM, IXI Services, Equifax
- Monday, March 31, 4 p.m. – Big Data and Cross-Channel Marketing – Brad Jones, Vice President, Retail Banking Leader, Equifax
- Tuesday, April 1, 11:20 a.m. – Bureau Partners Deliver More than a Credit Report – Lou Loquasto, Automotive Finance Leader, Equifax
For more information about CBA Live 2014, visit CBA’s website.
Recommended For You
Since the last U.S. recession in 2008, financial risk management has seen significant changes. Lending requirements are tighter, verification procedures […]
Insurers may face a conundrum when it comes to assessing a new policyholder’s prospective risk, especially if they lack a […]
It All Starts with Building the Right Attributes With the data explosion we’ve seen in recent years, businesses have access […]
Customer experience and customer growth go hand-in-hand. One way to improve your customer experience is to make better credit offers […]