Insurance Webinar: Core Systems, Analytics and the Data Explosion: How to Capitalize on Your Investments
Ours is a data-driven digital world with insurers being driven to automate and accelerate the adoption of decisions based on data and analytics. As insurers look to capitalize on their significant investments in core systems, integrated data and decisioning are the next steps in their transformation journey. Integrating the newest data sources of today and tomorrow and bringing analytic insights into transaction processing are critical elements in this process.
This information-packed webinar is based on a Strategy Meets Action (SMA) study co-sponsored by Equifax that explores the dynamic intersect of data and analytics within an insurer’s core system environment. You’ll hear from leaders in modern core systems and gain perspective on how insurers are integrating new and alternative data sources and analytic insights into transactional workflows to minimize data entry requirements, enable real-time decision-making and provide opportunities for growth.
DATE: November 8, 2016
TIME: 2PM ET/11AM PT
Join us to explore how operationalizing analytics in the core environment can advance insurers on their journey to becoming Next-Gen Insurers. Specific areas of focus include:
- Optimize the timing of data and analytic strategy in core modernization undertakings
- Explore the integration of new data sources and core system environments
- Connect analytic insights to transaction processing
- Incorporate the right data at the right time
- Karen Furtado, Partner, Strategy Meets Action
- Kristina Barronton, Insurance Product Leader, Equifax
- Jeffrey Wargin, Global Policy Admin and Data Product Lead, Duck Creek Technologies
- Satyen Paneri, Sr. Manager, Product Marketing, Data & Analytics, Guidewire Software
- Bruce Broussard , Sr. Vice President & General Manager, Data Solutions Division, Insurity