Join Equifax at CBA Live 2014 to learn innovative ways to acquire new customers and grow wallet share
Equifax will join industry experts during three sessions at CBA Live to provide valuable insight into the retail banking and automotive industries.
- Monday, March 31, 9 a.m. – Pre-Conference Session: Emerging Wealth Trends: What are the Impacts? – Isio Nelson
- Monday, March 31, 4 p.m. – Deposit & Payments Forum: Big Data and Cross-Channel Marketing – Brad Jones
- Tuesday, April 1, 11:20 a.m. – Auto Finance Forum: Bureau Partners Deliver More than a Credit Report – Lou Loquasto
Visit Equifax exhibit booth #33 to view a demo of our solutions.
- Embrace unique alternative data to grow your DDA accounts in 2014
- Get fresh insight into 26+ million small businesses with unique data
- Gain real-time audience intelligence
For more information, view the CBA Live 2014 conference website.
Recommended For You
Financial institutions (banks, credit unions, etc.) can sideline disruption and achieve customer growth with better data utilization, according to a […]
Today’s consumers have many choices. Go to the grocery store or have meals delivered? Cable, satellite or streaming service? Drive […]
Technology Provides Faster, More Accurate Claim of Benefits The current benefit eligibility verification process is a daily burden for case […]
Does Segmentation Go Far Enough? Segmentation for customer acquisition is a mainstay of daily business for most financial services firms. […]