Join Equifax at CBA Live 2014 to learn innovative ways to acquire new customers and grow wallet share
Equifax will join industry experts during three sessions at CBA Live to provide valuable insight into the retail banking and automotive industries.
- Monday, March 31, 9 a.m. – Pre-Conference Session: Emerging Wealth Trends: What are the Impacts? – Isio Nelson
- Monday, March 31, 4 p.m. – Deposit & Payments Forum: Big Data and Cross-Channel Marketing – Brad Jones
- Tuesday, April 1, 11:20 a.m. – Auto Finance Forum: Bureau Partners Deliver More than a Credit Report – Lou Loquasto
Visit Equifax exhibit booth #33 to view a demo of our solutions.
- Embrace unique alternative data to grow your DDA accounts in 2014
- Get fresh insight into 26+ million small businesses with unique data
- Gain real-time audience intelligence
For more information, view the CBA Live 2014 conference website.
Recommended For You
Aite Group Report: Consumer Lenders Anticipate Slowdown If headlines have you wondering when a change in the credit cycle might […]
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) recently updated its policy on how states can leverage modern technologies when administering the […]
Last week, top data and analytics experts from Equifax and around the world convened in Edinburgh, Scotland for Credit Scoring and […]
In today’s business environment, auto lenders need data to get ahead. But not just any old, raw data – it […]