Join Equifax at CBA Live 2014 to learn innovative ways to acquire new customers and grow wallet share
Equifax will join industry experts during three sessions at CBA Live to provide valuable insight into the retail banking and automotive industries.
- Monday, March 31, 9 a.m. – Pre-Conference Session: Emerging Wealth Trends: What are the Impacts? – Isio Nelson
- Monday, March 31, 4 p.m. – Deposit & Payments Forum: Big Data and Cross-Channel Marketing – Brad Jones
- Tuesday, April 1, 11:20 a.m. – Auto Finance Forum: Bureau Partners Deliver More than a Credit Report – Lou Loquasto
Visit Equifax exhibit booth #33 to view a demo of our solutions.
- Embrace unique alternative data to grow your DDA accounts in 2014
- Get fresh insight into 26+ million small businesses with unique data
- Gain real-time audience intelligence
For more information, view the CBA Live 2014 conference website.
Recommended For You
It’s no secret that big data can spur innovation — even disruption — but it can also complicate marketing initiatives. […]
It All Starts with Building the Right Attributes With the data explosion we’ve seen in recent years, businesses have access […]
Customer experience and customer growth go hand-in-hand. One way to improve your customer experience is to make better credit offers […]
Did you know that the concept of credit has been around for over 5,000 years? While the methods for evaluating […]