Join Equifax at CBA Live 2014 to learn innovative ways to acquire new customers and grow wallet share
Equifax will join industry experts during three sessions at CBA Live to provide valuable insight into the retail banking and automotive industries.
- Monday, March 31, 9 a.m. – Pre-Conference Session: Emerging Wealth Trends: What are the Impacts? – Isio Nelson
- Monday, March 31, 4 p.m. – Deposit & Payments Forum: Big Data and Cross-Channel Marketing – Brad Jones
- Tuesday, April 1, 11:20 a.m. – Auto Finance Forum: Bureau Partners Deliver More than a Credit Report – Lou Loquasto
Visit Equifax exhibit booth #33 to view a demo of our solutions.
- Embrace unique alternative data to grow your DDA accounts in 2014
- Get fresh insight into 26+ million small businesses with unique data
- Gain real-time audience intelligence
For more information, view the CBA Live 2014 conference website.
Recommended For You
I interviewed Senior Business Analyst Jennifer Davis about the importance of what we call, data stewards. She manages a group of […]
Many companies are leveraging data and analytics to create a competitive advantage in their industry and grow their business. The […]
If your organization handles consumer data, it’s time to start working on compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). […]
Did you know that 35% of U.S. households live in rental housing? It’s true.  But most renters’ on-time housing […]