Managing the ACA – Workforce Trends by Industry
What do your industry’s trends say about how you should manage the Affordable Care Act?
Did you know that 65% of employees in the U.S. are hourly? Are you aware that, based on the average pay rate for hourly workers, the maximum monthly premium for healthcare to be considered “affordable” under the Affordable Care Act is approximately $186.36 for eligible employees?
Workforce trends provide valuable insight that can help employers plan for the ACA. In fact, hiring, turnover, and pay trends allow organizations to prepare for ACA compliance and answer questions like:
- Hiring and eligibility: How many hours are employees in our industry working on average?
- Turnover and tenure: What percentage of our workforce can we expect to become eligible for benefits?
- Pay and affordability: What is the maximum monthly premium we can expect our hourly workers to pay?
Download our ACA and the Hourly Workforce guide for your industry to find out the answers to these questions and more:
- ACA and the Hourly Workforce for All Industries
- ACA and the Hourly Workforce for Education
- ACA and the Hourly Workforce for Finance
- ACA and the Hourly Workforce for Healthcare
- ACA and the Hourly Workforce for Restaurants
- ACA and the Hourly Workforce for Retail
- ACA and the Hourly Workforce for Staffing