Reach Valuable Customers of the Future
Identify Upward Mobile Customers
Imagine if you could predict which prospects and customers would become your most high-spending, loyal purchasers in three years. You could then change your targeting strategy and customer treatment plans now.
While we can’t predict the future, there are products that identify the most upwardly mobile consumers over the next three years. So, how could your company use these insights?
When someone expects to get a big raise, they may start spending that money before it’s in their pocket. Therefore, you might want to add that person to your priority marketing list. Meanwhile, there are plenty of consumers who may not have that upward income trajectory. So you’d keep them on your general marketing list because there’s no need to promote your premium or luxury goods and services.
How to Start Marketing Now
Here are examples of how marketers can communicate with upwardly mobile consumers:
- Credit card issuers can start nurturing consumers likely to have the income to qualify for premium cards in the future.
- Travel marketers can begin relationships with consumers who will likely have the income to support a timeshare or luxury vacation.
- Financial marketers can expand their prospect lists by communicating with consumers who may need financial advice or more sophisticated financial products.
- Auto sales teams can reach out to those who own/lease modest vehicles to inform them about premium models.
- Retail marketers can issue exclusive offers in an effort to capture increased spending the consumers’ income grows.
Learn more about reaching your most valuable customers of the future. With Upward Mobility Income Range digital targeting segments from Equifax, you can focus your ad spend on consumers likely to have $100K+, $150K+, or all the way up to $250K+ in income in the next three years.
Recommended For You
The latest advanced data technology and targeted marketing resources are poised to potentially make 2020 the most wonderful time of […]
Who has the Financial Capacity to Buy this Holiday Season? During the holiday season, automotive ads and promotions used to […]
This Holiday Season, More People are Expected to Travel via Automobile The 2020 holiday season is expected to have drastically […]
This year has forced financial firms to reevaluate and alter their lending programs. Many lenders have had to work quickly […]