2018 Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference: 3 Reasons to Make a Beeline for the Equifax Booth
With June quickly approaching, the Equifax team is counting down to HCI’s 2018 Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference, the go-to place for talent acquisition and recruitment strategists to optimize their TA function. Did we mention that this year’s conference takes place in the gorgeous city of Miami, Florida?
If you are attending this year’s Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference here are three great reasons to make a beeline for the Equifax booth.
- We’ve been looking forward to meeting you! We have a fantastic team of experts, and they are eager to meet you. Whether you are a current client or would like to learn more, we’d love to meet and discuss your hiring priorities, struggles, goals, and share with you how Equifax can help your organization in this complex talent acquisition environment.
- Make 2018 a turning point for your talent acquisition. The labor pool is shrinking, and employers are increasing their headcount, creating a perfect storm for HR. Employers can’t afford to waste time following the same hiring process, pursuing candidates who do not meet their qualifications and possibly lose out on top candidates. Make 2018 the year to rise to the challenge. Learn how Equifax can help transform your hiring decisions using fact-based, real-time employment data.
- Spin our famous prize wheel. Some great prizes are waiting to be won, and we’ve made it super easy! You’ll walk away with some great swag or a fantastic gift card.
Of course, you can contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn how Equifax can help your organization simplify the search for quality talent using fact-based, real-time employment data – and avoid the wrong hire.
We look forward to seeing you in Miami!
ICYMI: Recently Equifax hosted a webinar that focuses on the challenges of a tight labor market and how HR and talent acquisition professionals need to look at all facets of their hiring process to help relieve the talent squeeze. During this webinar, Madeline Laurano of Aptitude Research Partners shares her expertise to help attendees learn:
- How the recruiting landscape has evolved
- The challenges that HR and talent acquisition professionals face
- Best practices to help identify quality candidates
- How using pre-employment verifications can help simplify the search for quality hires
Find out how to help avoid the wrong hire. Watch the pre-recorded webinar, A Simple Way to Identify Quality Hires and Avoid the Bad Hire.
Recommended For You
You’ve whittled down applications and resumes, your candidate nailed the interview, and now you’re left thinking you’ve found your “purple […]
3 Reasons Why Background Screening and Employment Verifications Are Strategic Investments for Employers
Because of her vast, unique experience in the talent acquisition market, we asked Madeline Laurano, co-founder of Aptitude Research Partners, […]
Equifax Workforce Solutions wins 2018 Canadian HR Reporter Readers’ Choice Award for Pre-Employment Screening Services
We are truly honoured to announce that Equifax Workforce Solutions has been chosen by the readers of Canadian HR Reporter, […]
Because of her unique experience in the talent acquisition market, we asked Madeline Laurano, co-founder of Aptitude Research Partners to […]