Support strategic planning – with your extra budget!
Are you ever faced with end of year “Use It or Lose It” mandates from your CFO or CMO? Would you like to put small chunks of leftover dollars to great use? Do you want to set yourself up well for 2016?
Strive to achieve all of these things with small, but actionable, projects with IXI Services:
• Market analysis – are you truly aligned with your customers and prospects?
• Customer Target Analysis – Help identify your best customers, what they are like and where to find them
• Digital subscription – Take advantage of an “All You Can Eat” IXI digital subscription
• Onboard your lists to digital – Prep your offline lists for online success in 2016
• Customer Lifetime Value – Leverage economic capacity in your LTV modeling and apply new insights to your customers and prospects
• Test new products – There is always room for improvement – find out if any of our other data assets can help
We can help you craft good ways to take a small dollar investment and gain actionable data and insights. Talk to your Equifax relationship manager today to set yourself up for 2016 marketing campaign success!
Custom Analytics from IXI Services
Custom projects and marketplace analysis are two of the ways we can consult with you.
Know Your Customers!
Customer Lifetime Value – Help grow high-value customers and segments
Customer Satisfaction – Identify customer loyalty drivers in order to improve customer experience
Contact us! Talk to your Relationship Manager or CSM today – Small, quick-turnaround projects today can contribute to marketing and strategic planning success in 2016!
Recommended For You
If your organization handles consumer data, it’s time to start working on compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). […]
Did you know that 35% of U.S. households live in rental housing? It’s true.  But most renters’ on-time housing […]
Financial institutions are struggling to keep up with evolving fraud tactics. They tell us their top areas of concern are […]
Since the last U.S. recession in 2008, financial risk management has seen significant changes. Lending requirements are tighter, verification procedures […]