UI Integrity Technology Symposium- WINNING THE BATTLE AGAINST IMPROPER PAYMENTS
If you will be attending the UI Integrity Technology Symposium in Washington, D.C., stop by our concurrent workshop to gain more insight on how to improve your program integrity and reduce improper payments through partnering and data sharing.
When: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2015- 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Where: CONCURRENT WORKSHOPS- Concord /Lexington- Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
Topic: WINNING THE BATTLE AGAINST IMPROPER PAYMENTS THROUGH PARTNERING AND DATA SHARING!
Attendees will hear from Illinois, North Carolina, and Utah and how forming strong relationships and sharing information is on the forefront of solutions in battling UI improper payments. Tools and automation will be discussed, which will include how patterns, predictability and outside data sources are proving to be an effective strategy in the integrity fight.
Moderator: Maria Noble, UI BPC
Subject Matter Expert, NASWA
- Bill Yantis, Business and Technology Applications Analyst, North Carolina Office of Information Technology Services
- Margaret Streater, Benefit Integrity Manager, North Carolina Department of Commerce Division of Employment Security
- Monica Carranza, Esq., Chief Information Officer, Illinois Department of Employment Services
- Richard Boone, Account Executive Appriss
- Justin Williams, Chief of Benefits, Utah Department of Workforce Services
- Joshua Hawkins, Supervisor, Benefit Payment Control, Utah Department of Workforce Services
- Debra Rohlman, Government Sales & Client Relations Business Unit Leader, Equifax Verification Services
Recommended For You
Case Analysis: Claimant did not report her absences in order to have them covered by FMLA Background A company discharged […]
Case Analysis: Claimant argues her absenteeism was for reasons outside her control Background A company discharged its employee for violating the […]
What is Considered Job Abandonment? Monthly Video Series: 2 of 12 When is an employee’s failure to show up for […]
Compliance, fraud and verification services were hot blog topics in 2018. Hopefully you didn’t miss any of our articles that […]