Visit Equifax at the AACC Annual Convention
Join Equifax at the AACC 2015 Annual Convention – April 18-21 in San Antonio, TX and learn how we can help provide educational institutions with graduate outcome metrics based on objective and verified data that identifies graduate and program performance. The Gainful Employment regulation will go into effect July 1, 2015. Are your programs at risk? We can help you understand.
Stop by Booth #351 at the AACC Annual Convention to be entered in a drawing for an Apple Watch and learn more about the key benefits of our graduate outcome metrics and insights:
- Real-time verification of your graduates’ employment and income
- Current and trended performance of your graduates
- Trended views of programmatic outcomes by institution, campus, school and degree
- Industry of employment, major, gender and GPA segmentation metrics
- Powering institutional research and analytics through verified data
Not attending this year or want to learn more? Contact us with any questions or to schedule a meeting today. See you in San Antonio!
Recommended For You
As an HR professional, it’s your priority to protect employee data. You may not realize it, but responding to employment […]
Social Agencies Strive to Improve Program Integrity Many social agencies struggle to provide a more beneficiary-centric operation. If they can’t […]
Human capital management is ever changing. Managing employees throughout the lifecycle includes complicated processes, like keeping up with changing legislation […]
New Graphic Brings The Work Number® Service To Life Many HR professionals know The Work Number® database is the largest […]