Webinar: Income and Employment Verifications and FCRA
Register for our upcoming webinar, “Income and Employment Verifications, Legal Compliance, and Employer Peace of Mind.”
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Time: 1:00 PM ET, 12:00 PM CT, 11:00 AM MT, 10:00 AM PT
Duration: 1 hour
Join us to learn how the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) regulates verifications provided by a consumer reporting agency and how this federal law affects and benefits employers.
Join Montserrat Miller, a partner with the Privacy and Consumer Regulatory practice group at Arnall Golden Gregory LLP, as she explains how the FCRA applies to verifications of employment and income.
At this webinar we will also address how employment verification services work generally, and discuss The Work Number® Services as an example.
Among the topics we’ll be addressing:
- Responsibility of third party verification providers to be compliant with the FCRA
- The role and obligations of employers who furnish data pursuant to the FCRA
- Obligations of organizations requesting data pursuant to the FCRA
- The potential legal risks of inaccurate verifications
- Best practices you can apply to your verification fulfillment process
Recommended For You
In today’s increasingly digital environment, it’s important for property managers to know who the millennial renter is and how to […]
Technology Provides Faster, More Accurate Claim of Benefits The current benefit eligibility verification process is a daily burden for case […]
As an HR professional, it’s your priority to protect employee data. You may not realize it, but responding to employment […]
New Graphic Brings The Work Number® Service To Life Many HR professionals know The Work Number® database is the largest […]