Webinar: Income and Employment Verifications and FCRA
Register for our upcoming webinar, “Income and Employment Verifications, Legal Compliance, and Employer Peace of Mind.”
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Time: 1:00 PM ET, 12:00 PM CT, 11:00 AM MT, 10:00 AM PT
Duration: 1 hour
Join us to learn how the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) regulates verifications provided by a consumer reporting agency and how this federal law affects and benefits employers.
Join Montserrat Miller, a partner with the Privacy and Consumer Regulatory practice group at Arnall Golden Gregory LLP, as she explains how the FCRA applies to verifications of employment and income.
At this webinar we will also address how employment verification services work generally, and discuss The Work Number® Services as an example.
Among the topics we’ll be addressing:
- Responsibility of third party verification providers to be compliant with the FCRA
- The role and obligations of employers who furnish data pursuant to the FCRA
- Obligations of organizations requesting data pursuant to the FCRA
- The potential legal risks of inaccurate verifications
- Best practices you can apply to your verification fulfillment process
Recommended For You
Who is this podcast for? Are you an employer or HR representative who would like help to save time, reduce […]
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) recently updated its policy on how states can leverage modern technologies when administering the […]
John Ray, Enterprise Fraud & Identity Analytics Leader, presented “Evolution of Identity” at the Equifax Spark 2019 conference. For more […]
Today’s hiring world is fast-paced and competitive. So, it’s not surprising that many candidates may exaggerate or falsify their employment […]