Webinar On Demand: The Credit Impact of Hurricanes
Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria wreaked havoc across the South. Banks, lenders and dealers alike are left wondering what the full impact might be on their books of business. Join Equifax and Moody’s Analytics as we present new research on the potential impact of the recent hurricanes on consumer credit.
- The economic costs of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria
- The impact of hurricanes on local and national economies
- Speed of recovery and duration of impact on labor and energy markets
- Use of Hurricane Sandy as a baseline for comparison for consumer credit
- Recent impact on auto loans, bank and credit cards, first mortgages and HELOCs
Want a broader overview of consumer credit, including a 2018 forecast? Watch a replay of our Q4 U.S. Economic and Credit Trends Outlook webinar from Equifax, with special guest Cristian DeRitis of Moody’s Analytics. For additional resources to help you more effectively identify and capitalize on current industry trends, give me a call or visit us online today .
Recommended For You
As a financial company, you’ve probably tested virtually every element of traditional direct mail credit marketing campaigns – from the […]
Anticipated changes resulting from the new current expected credit loss (CECL) standard are a topic of wide conversation. In this […]
As lenders transition to the new accounting standard, the changes anticipated from the current expected credit loss (CECL) implementation are […]
CECL could have a significant impact on the lending decisions of affected institutions. As outlined in Part 1 of our […]