Webinar On Demand: The Credit Impact of Hurricanes
Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria wreaked havoc across the South. Banks, lenders and dealers alike are left wondering what the full impact might be on their books of business. Join Equifax and Moody’s Analytics as we present new research on the potential impact of the recent hurricanes on consumer credit.
- The economic costs of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria
- The impact of hurricanes on local and national economies
- Speed of recovery and duration of impact on labor and energy markets
- Use of Hurricane Sandy as a baseline for comparison for consumer credit
- Recent impact on auto loans, bank and credit cards, first mortgages and HELOCs
Want a broader overview of consumer credit, including a 2018 forecast? Watch a replay of our Q4 U.S. Economic and Credit Trends Outlook webinar from Equifax, with special guest Cristian DeRitis of Moody’s Analytics. For additional resources to help you more effectively identify and capitalize on current industry trends, give me a call or visit us online today .
Recommended For You
Since the last U.S. recession in 2008, financial risk management has seen significant changes. Lending requirements are tighter, verification procedures […]
Customer experience and customer growth go hand-in-hand. One way to improve your customer experience is to make better credit offers […]
This is the final article in a 5-part series. We originally published this post on December 20, 2016 and updated […]
In November, Equifax and Moody’s joined forces to recap the economic and credit trends of 2018 — and look ahead […]